The IBEW is an organization with over 650,000 members trained in various phases of electrical construction and technologies via our self-funded, nationally certified classroom, and on the job training programs. Collectively, the IBEW provides 350,000 qualified, world-class craftsman and women for over 14,000 electrical contractors across the United States and Canada.
Our Business Development team focuses on building and maintaining direct relationships with customers, owners, general contractors, and project managers, by bringing value to their projects through pre-project assistance, competitive bidding, and superior job site performance showcased by the IBEW Code of Excellence.
IBEW- The RIGHT Choice!
- A nationwide network of members and contractors ready to assist with your permitting and regulatory challenges
- Connections to various sources of construction financing options for your projects
- Qualified, competitive bidders employing the best trained electrical professionals at every level of operation
- A local, world-class, skilled, mobile workforce available for any construction/maintenance tasks
- The “Code of Excellence” – the IBEW’s superior performance commitment to your projects